Following the entry into force of the aforementioned modification of the “Information Society Services Law” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user in all web pages that use unnecessary cookies, before navigating them.
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY NORMATIVE ANDCOOKIESWHICH ARE EXCEPTED
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are cookies analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and/or necessary for the operation of the website, or those related to the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPE OFCOOKIESARE THERE?
There are five large groups:
COOKIESUSED ON THIS WEBSITE
List cookie names, type, owner, function and expiration, for example:
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings
3. Click on Show Advanced Options
4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored
5. Click on Clear Browsing Data (Clear Cache)
6. Close and restart browser
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options
2. Click on the General tab
3. In the “Browsing history” section, click on Delete browsing history when exiting
4. Select Delete files
5. Select Delete cookies
6. Click on Remove
7. Click on OK
8. Close and restart browser
For more information on Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history
2. Next to “Details”, click on the dropdown arrow
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active logins
4. Using the “Delete Time Range” dropdown menu, select All
5. Click on Erase Now
6. Close and restart browser
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Clear all website data
3. Click on Reset
4. Close and restart browser
For more information on Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information on Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Check the documentation of your installed browser.