La Olmera y La Guindalera

These are two plots that are incorporated into the winery in 2008, two parcels of Tempranillo trellis located in Bocos de Duero and separated by a mere 600 meters.

Initially they elaborated jointly harvested the grape and blending grapes upon arrival at the winery. However, in 2009 we began the wines vinified separately, and we realized that the wines were wholly different.

Now we know that the difference between the properties is in a language of limestone soil that goes under the Olmera, with alluvial soils, river bottom, sand and gravel which forms the general basis of the zone and the other farm, La Guindalera.

With these wines we have allowed farms to express themselves freely, we have interpreted the language they have transmitted to us and tried to be true to that calendar message.

La Asperilla

In the town of Penafiel, on a gentle slope of clay and limestone subsoil he has planted 0.50 hectares in 1934, he went really oriented to the north, 70% is fine red the remaining 30% is split between grenache, grenache shark, albillo, Muscat, fine palomino, Bobal, Monastrell.

The work was important to recover the soil and vineyard, because they gave us a very deteriorated condition after years of neglect. Currently the plants and soil back to smile and emit energy and strength as we had never perceived.

Find out more about this plot on our youtube channel


Property located in Madrid, particularly in the municipality of Titulcia, which has a curious history. When we met the farm looking for its owner and to get in touch with him, we reported that same day that he planned to sell the property to another buyer interested.

The deal was about to close in the notary, without hesitation we approached the notary to negotiate a last-minute deal, it was not possible. However, we gave our data to the new buyer hoping to reconsider its position.

Some years passed, and one day the phone rang, it was that new owner who had decided to reconsider the offer, at last we thought we were getting a farm in our hands give special wines.

Viñuela is in the valley of Tajuña, loamy soil and plaster, with much nutrient, which requires special care in controlling the growth of the plant. The age of the vines is over 80 years of Grenacha and Tempranillo.

Over the years, we are listening to the vineyards we are getting a complex wine, with its own special character. The farm is expressed with a freedom that often baffles us, but with a captivating personality.

Find out more about this plot on our youtube channel